Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Year of Gratitude- September

"Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside. No matter what is going on outside of us, there's always something we could be grateful for."
-Barry Neil Kaufman 

This month, I am grateful for:
-Campfires:
It's one of my favorite things to do in the summer!  I love to sit around the campfire, talk and make s'mores 

-Beautiful music
-Referrals from my friends, family, and clients
The last few months I have been so happy to help my former clients family members sell and find a home.  I Dave referred me to his brother Scott and sister-in-law Megan.  It was so great to serve them and to meet Dave's family!  Thanks for the referral Dave!
-Old family photos
What more can I say, it's so wonderful to run across old photos weather they are my parents or grandparents.  It is so fun to see them active and full of life!

Share what you are grateful for this month!

Shauna Quick
Realtor
Exit Realty Success
801-550-4419
shaunaqsellshomes@gmail.com
www.shaunaqsellshomes.com

No comments :

Post a Comment