Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Year of Gratitude- August

"No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude."
-Alfred North Whitehead

This month, I am grateful for:
-Random acts of kindness

-My extended family
Every year or two the majority of my extended family go down to Elsinore Utah to visit my brother Justin, his wife Libbie and their two children William and Arthur.  If we are lucky we are their for the derby.  This year was extra fun, after a trip to the DI most of the family was ready to go in their red neck attire.



The midnight sky
Every time I have a chance to go to a small town or camping I love to see the night sky, living in the city I often times forget this beautiful sight.


-Summer vacations
This summer I enjoyed a fun family vacation to Costa Rica.  It was so fun to spend 10 days with my family exploring this beautiful country.


-Bees


Share what you are grateful for this month!

Shauna Quick
Realtor
Exit Realty Success
www.shaunaqsellshomes.com
shaunaqsellshomes@gmail.com
801-550-4419

No comments :

Post a Comment