Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Year Of Gratitude-April

We should express our gratitude for the small and simple things, like the scent of rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one's voice.
-Joseph B. Worthlin

April
I am grateful for:

My husband Christopher-we have been married for 25 years!













Visits to Justin and Libbie's farm-each time I have the opportunity to visit I enjoy the relaxing atmosphere

Blooming trees and flowers

Sunshine

Rain

Moab-I love to go to Moab with my family, we enjoy running down the sand hill, going off roading and hikes in Arches National park

Shauna Quick
Realtor
Exit Realty Success
801.550.4419
#ayearofgratitude2015

Here are some gratitude comments that are from a Facebook page I am on:

  • Sarah I am grateful for the roof over my head, my happy and healthy family, a good job and food in my belly.


  • Lona  I am grateful that my son was born without any complications and is a beautiful, healthy, wonderful baby boy 


  • Julia I am grateful that my sweetheart is in remission and healthy. I sure love that guy.


  • Tanna I am grateful for time and the amazing people this world is filled with:)


  • Tanja Mikes Hard Lemonade, and time to myself


  • Tina  My kids and my hubby I can't seem to get enough of them!


  • Magnolia My family...husband and kids and my parents (who are currently here and SUCH a help!!) Family really are the greatest.


  • Janessa I am SSSOOO grateful for my handsome hun!

    Shanna I'm grateful for modern day medicine, the roof over my head, my husband and all of his jobs, my darling kiddos and I am truly grateful for this page and all the wives I have had the pleasure to meet and especially have gotten to know.

No comments :

Post a Comment