Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Year of Gratitude- March

"Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more gratitude you have, the more likely you will have even more to to express gratitude for."
-Zig Ziglar

March
I am grateful for:

-The Wasatch Mountains

-Random acts of kindness: Gavin's friend Anna sent him a candy bar for a school fund raiser.  When Gavin got home he wanted to extent the kindness and gave all the girls in our neighborhood a rose.  I love how one act of kindness spread.
Another act of kindness that made me grateful was done by Annika and her friends.  They  decided to make cards and go to a rest home a visit the residents there.  I am sure this act touched the lives of these senior citizens.
-A safe place to live:
I think of all the places I could be and feel so grateful I am blessed to live in a place where I am safe to go on walks, safe to go shopping, and to work.
-My son Gavin who is loving, kind, and a peace maker in our family:
If there is ever any contention in our home Gavin is the one that insisted that everyone should get along and show love for each other, we are so happy to have him in our home.











-Running water:
There are still many places in the world that do not have access to running water, we are so blessed to take running water for granted.

Share what you are grateful this month at
shaunaqsellshomes.blogspot.com

Shauna Quick
Realtor
Exit Realty Success
shaunaqsellshomes@gmail.com
www.shaunaqsellshomes.com
801-550-4419

1 comment :

  1. I'm grateful for a wonderful husband and sweet daughter. They're everything to me
    Ashley

    I am grateful for time and my son:)
    Tanna

    I love it! This year our family motto is 'Gratitude turns what we have into enough.' It's amazing how focusing on gratefulness affects daily life
    Lindsay

    I am grateful for today. I woke up to a message from a friend asking me to run a race with her, which was exactly the motivation I've been needing. After dropping my kid off at preschool I didn't hesitate to get out and start running. It was beautiful, cool, smelled like rain, and felt wonderful. It made me wish I was in good enough shape to just keep going. It was a moment that I really needed.
    Breelyn

    I am grateful for my hubby. Seriously, everyday it gets better to be married to him. I'm thankful that he works so hard so that I can be a SAHM...which is not easy to do on this LE budget! I'm thankful that God gave me the amazing children that I have, they are such a blessing!
    Meagan

    Grateful to have a loving husband who returns home safely from work... Healthy kids, a great school district for my autistic son, a daughter who keeps me smiling, a 3 year old who keeps me on my toes and reminds me about the simplicity of life, a job that keeps me home with my small children and the ability to help and inspire others in their journey... Life is busy and often brings me to tears but I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for this post and letting us express our own gratitude
    Tiffany

    Oh! I have another one! I am grateful for the Special Olympics, so that my special needs son has the opportunity to play sports and be a part of a team like my other children. I am very grateful that there are people like Josh's coach, Alex Fox, who donate their time to create such a team.I am grateful for my family and for the opportunity to be a SAHM.
    Dononna Benzon

    ReplyDelete