Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Year Of Gratitude 2015- February

"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, turn ordinary opportunities into blessings." 
-William Arthur Ward

February, I Am Grateful For:

-The ocean:
Every time I have a chance to go to the ocean I take it, there is something about the ocean that make me feel at peace and takes my stress and worries away.

-The way my son's (Alec) smile brightens the room:
Alec has always had a gift for brightening up a room with his infectious smile and bright eyes.  I feel so grateful I am his mom.

-Long time friends:
I was able to get away for the weekend with my friends from high school, it was so fun to spend time with them.  We went to Hollywood Studios, had our car towed (so that wasn't so great, but on the bright side we all have enough money to pay for unexpected expenses), went shopping, out to eat and to the beach.  I am so grateful I still have such a strong connection with these women.

-Good health:
I am so grateful that I have enjoyed good health my entire life.  I am able to take care of my family, go on walks every day, work, and so many other things that I often time take for granted.

-Newborn babies:
My niece had a baby in January, when her mom brought the baby over to see my dad I was lucky enough to have the time to hold her.  Seeing my great niece reminded how newborn babies bring so much unconditional love and happiness.

Please share what you are grateful for this month!



1 comment :

  1. Geniel sent this to my email, she gave me permission to share it on my blog. Thanks Geniel, it was so fun to help you sell your home! Shauna, we are grateful you sold our home so quickly!
    We are grateful we were able to become dept free.
    We are grateful that we have become comfortable in our new home.
    We had 3 family deaths last year and so I am so grateful that are starting this new year with mostly all family members being healthy.
    Grateful that you have not forgotten us old folks, smile.

    ReplyDelete