Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Year of Gratitude 2015

2014 was an incredible year for me as an agent.  When I focus on what has made it so special for me, it became very clear - it has been you, my clients, my family and friends. I have had so many amazing experiences and met so many wonderful people. I really look forward to 2015 being another impactful year!

With this realization and appreciation, I have chosen to make 2015 my year of gratitude.  Each month I will send out a post card as well as post on my blog (shaunaqsellshomes.blogspot.com) to share the experiences I am grateful for during the month.  My intention is to inspire you to join me…  When you receive my post card or visit my blog please contribute to this powerful exercise by sharing the experiences you are grateful for that month as well.  When we focus on all the great experiences we are having in our lives it will continue to shape 2015 into an incredible year!  

This month I will include a few of my gratitude thoughts in this letter.  

I am grateful for:

- Memories of my mom
- My new daughter-in-law (Alicia) that makes my son (Larson) so happy
- That I could go to Hawaii and feel the warm sunshine and the sand beneath my toes
- For cell phones that keep me in contact with the people I love
- To live in a free country
- For all the people that I have met in the past several years as they have each had an impact on my life
- The sound of my washing machine, I can’t imagine washing clothes by hand 
- The beautiful moon at 6:00 AM


I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Here’s to wonderful month!



Shauna Quick
Realtor
Exit Realty Success
Alicia   and Larson
#ayearofgratitude2015




No comments :

Post a Comment